Verifying connection to Ambra gateway
Pinging a downstream destination:
- On the gateway server, open the Command Prompt.
- Type 'ping' and the IP address of the destination. Hit enter.
- In the ping statistics for a successful ping, the number of packets lost should equal zero.
Ping the gateway from a PACS or Modality:
- Highlight the destination for the Ambra gateway in your PACS or Modality.
- Click the 'Verify' or 'Ping' button (depends on PACS/modality).
- You will be notified that the C-Echo was successful.